Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tiger Woods advised to turn to Christianity

On “Fox News Sunday” Brit Hume served up some personal advice to Tiger Woods. 

Hume says, “Tiger Woods will recover as a golfer, whether he can recover as a person, I think is a very open question as it’s a tragic situation with him. I think he has lost his family. It’s not clear to me whether he will be able to have a relationship with his children. But the Tiger Woods that emerges once the news value does out of this scandal, the extent to which he can recover seems to me depends on his faith.

“He is said to be a Buddhist. I don't think that faith offers the kind of forgiveness and redemption that is offered by the Christian faith. My message to Tiger would be, 'Tiger, turn to the Christian faith and you can make a total recovery and be a great example to the world."


2 comments:

Matt Kinne said...

I'd be curious to know if Tiger has any Christian friends or if he has Christian influences that speak into his life. Thanks for posting Dick.

James-Karen Michael said...

Brit Hume is a born again Christian! Praise the Lord for his boldness and courage to speak the truth in love within the confines of Fox News! Let's pray and declare household salvation for Tiger. Their is no one to far from God's grace. That is why it is called AMAZING!!!!